HT-BLAST 2.0.10 available for SGI/IRIX

Haruna Cofer haruna at columbus.sgi.com
Mon Nov 15 00:37:31 EST 1999

Hello there!

I just wanted to let you know that HT-BLAST based on the latest NCBI
BLAST 2.0.10 for SGI/IRIX is now available for free download from our
web site:

 http://www.sgi.com/chembio/resources/blast/ht-blast.html

HT-BLAST is a modification of the original NCBI BLAST program that has
been optimized for use in high throughput sequence analysis, where
multiple query sequences may be searched against possibly multiple
databases.  For more information about HT-BLAST, please see:

  http://www.sgi.com/tech/whitepapers/htblast/

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.  In the
meantime, you may be interested in our web support pages for NCBI BLAST
on SGI systems:

 http://www.sgi.com/chembio/resources/blast/

Included in these pages are technical information, porting notes, and
known problems and fixes, for running NCBI BLAST on SGI systems.
Thanks!

With regards,

Haruna  :)

   _editted_at_bionet_