Linux WU-Blast 1.4 executables - where ?

tmark at tmark at
Tue Nov 16 15:05:17 EST 1999

Hello all,
I was unable to find these at, even though the page
explicitly indicates that they *should* be there.  Would someone tell me
where I could find them ?

I have spent the last few hours trying to build the executables myself,
on RedHat 6.0, but cannot seem to do so.  Specifically, I cannot seem to
build the gish library, getting (among other things) errors regarding
finding nmdb.h (I think that's it, I'm away from the terminal)..I
pointed the Makefile to (Linux's) nmdb.h, but this just seemed to create
more problems.  Much to my chagrin, I have given up.

Any help on either point would be much appreciated.

Sent via
Before you buy.