looking for ImageTools - where did they go?

Michael Baron baron at deletethisbbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 03:58:14 EST 1999

Actually, the two programs are quite different (I know, I have loked at
them both). The Scion Image program is a port of the Mac program NIH
Image to Windows, and appears to be a pretty good job at that (also
looks very much like NIH Image). Image Tool was a completely home grown
program from UTHCSA. Sorry, I don't know what happened to it. Having
played with both, I preferred the Scion Corp program, but that is just
my opinion, very subjective, and probably biased by my familiarity with

Michael D. Baron Ph.D. (michael.baron at delete.the.obvious.bbsrc.ac.uk)

Senior Research Scientist
Institute for Animal Health
Ash Road,