What Are Your Software Desires and Opinions?

Kent A Vander Velden graphix at iastate.edu
Sun Oct 3 12:58:56 EST 1999

  I am a bioinformatics student with a strong background in computer
science who is looking for a purpose and direction in this new field.
It is unclear to me the computational needs of the biology community.
If you are reading this please respond by answering the following three
questions:

  1) what biology related software do you dislike the most and why?

  2) what biology related software do you desire the most that does not
     currently available?

  3) what biology related question do you feel that computers would be/are
     of the most benefit?

  Your views are _greatly_ appreciated.

--
Kent Vander Velden