Bioinformatics discussions

john s jacobs anderson jacobs at
Fri Oct 15 11:33:16 EST 1999

    CAA> Is there some other virtual place that people have been
    CAA> congregating to talk about this stuff now ?  I know Chad
    CAA> Price from UNMC was suggesting a private e-mail list at one
    CAA> point.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but let me suggest the excellent
<URL:>. Similar to Slashdot in concept and
execution, but focused on news of interest to the
bioinfo/mol. biol. community. Give it a look!

John S Jacobs Anderson                  Grad. Student, MCB Dep't
jacobs at    U. Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
Journeyman Molecular Biologist      -*-          Apprentice Geek