postcsript wysiwig editor ?

Per Mygind perm at biobase.dk
Mon Oct 18 02:30:08 EST 1999

Cyrill Steiner wrote:

> Does anybody knows whether there exists a software which allows to edit
> postscript files of evolutinary trees?
> There are several programs availiable which generate evolutionary trees
> as a postscript output. Most of times they need to be redesigned to get
> a publishable output. The trouble is that I have several postscript file
> viewers (Photoshop, Ghostview), but you can not edit these files.
>
> Thank you for any suggestions
>
> Cyrill Steiner

The IslandDraw software can do this, its great ;-)

--

Regards

Per Mygind

If you are are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate

Per Mygind, Cand.scient

Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
The Bartholin Building, University of Aarhus, Denmark
phone : 89 42 17 47, fax   : 86 19 61 28

It's hard work and great art to make life not so serious
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
                                                           (John Lennon)

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be
                                                          (Roger Waters)