ANN: Special Offer from Kovach Computing Services

Warren Kovach WarrenK at
Mon Oct 18 03:28:33 EST 1999

Hello all,

For a limited time only, you can get a free copy of our Accent Composer
software when you purchase any of our statistical packages (MVSP,
Oriana, Simstat, XLStat or Data Desk).

Accent Composer simplifies the process of entering accented characters
and other symbols into any Windows 95/98/NT program, using
easy-to-remember two character sequences. For more information visit

Dr. Warren L. Kovach
Kovach Computing Services
85 Nant-y-Felin, Pentraeth, Anglesey
Wales LL75 8UY U.K.
Tel.: +44-1248-450414 | Fax: +44-1248-450259
E-mail: WarrenK at | WWW: