automating mac->UNIX ABI data

Nirav Merchant nirav at arl.arizona.edu_no_spam
Mon Oct 18 13:17:19 EST 1999

We run a ftp server on the mac and have a perl script/cron job [ using
Net:: FTP ] doing a ftp session from UNIX to mac and "mget" all the files
we need [ we also convert the raw seq files to fasta  and strip lane number
from filenames etc while doing the transfer ].

Let me know if you want any of the scripts.

regards,
Nirav