Software for viewing (and editing) ABI files on Windows

Tom Hall tahall2 at
Fri Oct 29 10:23:12 EST 1999

ABI editing capability has been added to BioEdit (v4.7.7 on 10/29/99).  Also, the
edited sequence may be reverted to the original, non-editable sequence at any
time.  The edited sequence is extracted to a sequence/alignment document upon
opening of an ABI file.

Hope this works out for someone or anyone.

Tom Hall