Primers design program from sequence alignment?

Andrea Hansen andrea.hansen at
Sun Oct 31 12:58:44 EST 1999

lark at BIONET.NSC.RU (Denis Larkin) writes:

> If there is any program or web resource which could make conservative
> PCR primers from DNA sequence alignments? Please let me know.

I think Codehop is the program you are looking for. Its an online tool and you find it here:

More links for PCR Primer Design are in our catalog:

Andrea Hansen
Institut fuer Genetik    Tel   : ++49-531-391-5783
TU Braunschweig          Fax   : ++49-531-391-5765
Spielmannstr. 7          email : webmaster at
38106 Braunschweig