mostlikelihood methods

Andrea Hansen andrea.hansen at
Fri Sep 3 10:25:06 EST 1999

hausner at (hausner) writes:
Hi George,

look at this this:
You will find a lot of useful links for phylogentic programs for windows.

You can also try this site:
to find some online tools for making trees.

But first, you should look at this site to make online some aligments with your sequences:

> Hello I would appreciate some pointers with
> regards to phylogenetic soft ware
> packages/programs that are user-friendly, work in
> windows 95 etc., and can perform or infer
> phylogenetic relationships based on amino acid
> sequence alignments.

Andrea Hansen
Institut fuer Genetik    Tel   : ++49-531-391-5783
TU Braunschweig          Fax   : ++49-531-391-5765
Spielmannstr. 7          email : webmaster at
38106 Braunschweig