mostlikelihood methods

Andrea Hansen andrea.hansen at tu-bs.de
Fri Sep 3 10:25:06 EST 1999

hausner at ucalgary.ca (hausner) writes:
Hi George,

look at this this:
http://www.bioinformatik.de/cgi-bin/browse/Catalog/Software/Windows/
You will find a lot of useful links for phylogentic programs for windows.

You can also try this site:
http://www.bioinformatik.de/cgi-bin/browse/Catalog/Software/Online_Tools/
to find some online tools for making trees.

But first, you should look at this site to make online some aligments with your sequences:
http://www.bioinformatik.de/cgi-bin/browse/Catalog/Databases/Online_Multiple_Alignment/

> Hello I would appreciate some pointers with
> regards to phylogenetic soft ware
> packages/programs that are user-friendly, work in
> windows 95 etc., and can perform or infer
> phylogenetic relationships based on amino acid
> sequence alignments.

Andrea

--
Andrea Hansen
Institut fuer Genetik    Tel   : ++49-531-391-5783
Spielmannstr. 7          email : webmaster at bioinformatik.de
38106 Braunschweig       http://www.bioinformatik.de