Bibliography software

Bastien Chevreux chevreux at mbp-lserv1.inet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 10 12:03:38 EST 1999

On 10 Sep 1999 09:19:38 -0700, Hector Romero <eletor at FCIEN.EDU.UY> wrote:
>Hello,
>	I am trying to get a software (free if possible) capable of
>producing the bibliography or referneces of papers in different formats.
>	Thank you,
>
>Q.L. Hector Romero
>Facultad de Ciencias
>Uruguay

Use bibtex in conjunction with makebst and you'll be happy. Of course,
only when working with LaTeX. On the other hand, LaTeX is the only viable
alternative to everything else :)

Salut,
       Bastien

   Dipl.-Inform. Med. Bastien Chevreux  --  b.chevreux at dkfz-heidelberg.de
 Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum Heidelberg -- Abteilung Molekulare Biophysik
    Im Neuenheimer Feld 280 -- 69120 Heidelberg -- Phone: +49 6221 42 2336