Software developer finishing masters in Nutritional Science. Looking for career possibilities to combine the two skills.

ss hoelx005 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Wed Sep 15 11:21:01 EST 1999

I've been developing software in the SAS language for about 41/2 years now.
I started my masters of Nutritional Science program a few years before
getting into the field and discontinued because my career in the software
field was going well. I'm finishing my masters now and am thinking there
must be some way to parlay my skills in both into some kind of lucrative
career - especially with the coming biotech revolution. I have 2 undergrad
degrees in math education and biostatistics. I'd appreciate any advice on
places to look for such careers.

Steve