Automating BLAST queries

Joe Ryan jfryan at NHGRI.NIH.GOV
Tue Sep 21 08:03:44 EST 1999

Magnus,

I had to do a very similar task.  I wrote a perl script to automate this
process.  I have posted it on our FTP site...

    ftp://ftp.nhgri.nih.gov/pub/software/est2unigene/est2unigene.pl

The script requires the Hs.data file from Unigene
    ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/repository/UniGene/

It also requires NHGRI::Blastall
    ftp://ftp.nhgri.nih.gov/pub/software/blastall/

I hope it is helpful.

Joe
--
Joseph Ryan