Programm for DNA visualization for publication

Andrea Hansen andrea.hansen at tu-bs.de
Wed Sep 22 12:38:26 EST 1999

Hi Klaus,
> I am looking for a programm to visualize a DNA sequence, e.g. I want to
> determine how many bases to show in one line, together with the protein
> translation, so that protein and DNA sequence are numbered independently. Do
> you know any free/shareware ?? Pleas let me know ..

Whats about the program PUBLISH?
Its a part of the GCG package and very easy to use:

"Publish arranges sequences for publication. It creates a text file
 that you can modify to your own needs in a text editor."

Andrea

--
Andrea Hansen
Institut fuer Genetik    Tel   : ++49-531-391-5783
Spielmannstr. 7          email : webmaster at bioinformatik.de
38106 Braunschweig       http://www.bioinformatik.de