sequence trace files format problem

Joe Ryan jfryan at NHGRI.NIH.GOV
Fri Sep 24 07:21:32 EST 1999

Dr. Burch,

We use Michael Zody's (Whitehead) Java TraceViewer and have no problem
on the Macintosh.  There is a demo of the TraceViewer here...

    http://www.genome.wi.mit.edu/~mczody/java/TView/TView.cgi

and the distribution is available here...

    ftp://xenon.wi.mit.edu/pub/

The only caveat is ABI trace files need to be converted to SCF format.
This can be done easily with the makeSCF program in the Staden Package
(available free to Academics).

Joe
--
Joseph Ryan