Betamaster1 betamaster1 at
Thu Aug 3 03:08:16 EST 2000

BETA TEST and GET a FREE copy of our SOFTWARE!!!

E-Book Systems, Inc. is a developer of advanced software incorporating the
patented DIGITAL FLIP technology for viewing, managing and editing digital
images. Our innovative products, FlipAlbum(TM), FlipViewer(TM)Pro and
FlipAlbum(TM) CD Maker have earned rave reviews from users around the world.

We are presently working on 2 new revolutionary products, FlipAlbum(TM) 4.0
and FlipBrowser(TM) Gold 1.0. We are an organization which is very
particular about the quality of software we release to the public and we
require beta testers to provide us better insight into probable improvements
to our product.

At the end of the beta test, we will provide a FREE copy of the software
tested, as a token of appreciation for our beta testers, who have
successfully tested and completed the beta feedback form.

What is required of the beta tester?
1) Revert to us expressing your interest to beta test the software at
betamaster1 at
Also reflect to us which product you would be interested to test (ie
FlipAlbum 4.0, FlipBrowser Gold, or both)
2) Upon receiving your confirmation, we will provide you with the download
3) You are required to test the software for bugs and functionality.. and
simple have fun doing it :-)
4) Fill in the beta feedback form elaborating on your observation of  the
product (we will provide you with the deadline to complete the beta feedback
5) Upon receiving your beta feedback form, we will provide you a free copy
of the product within a month of the launch of our product.

We are very confident that you will enjoy using our product and we hope you
could be part of our success.

We thank you for taking the time to read the mail and we look forward to
hearing from you.

For more information, please visit our website at

Beta Master
FlipAlbum 4.0/ FlipBrowser Gold 1.0