Problem with MacPattern and BLOCKS+ dataset

Helge Volkel helge.volkel at medizin.uni-ulm.de
Thu Aug 3 11:28:55 EST 2000

split the blocks database textfile into two (or more) textfiles.
generate two indices. in macpattern you are able to open more than 1 databases.

regards, Helge

--
Helge Volkel                        E-Mail:
helge.volkel at medizin.uni-ulm.de
University of Ulm                    Phone: +49 731-5024566 (-610704)
Department of Neurology                FAX: +49 731-5024559 (-610705)
Albert-Einstein Allee 11 /O25 /5103    ZIP: D-89081 Ulm, Germany