Looking for pdVwin

paul_wary at my-deja.com paul_wary at my-deja.com
Wed Aug 9 12:10:17 EST 2000

Hello!

In a TIBS article from July 1995 I read about a freeware program called
pdVwin (or pdViewer or Protein Data Viewer for Windows).
It was written by Howie Robinson and Antony Crofts at the University of
Illinois.
I know there are many other molecular viewers available on the Web but
this one has some special features that others don't.
However, the source given in the article does not exist anymore
(ftp://nemo.life.uiuc.edu/) and I couldn't find the program anywhere on
the Web.
Does anybody have it and could give it to me (via email attachment or
any other way)?

Best regards,
Paul Wary

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/