Job...Boston; Software Developer; Medical, Embedded, C++, Real-Time, VxWorks, Tornado

Richard Steinman richard_steinman at cmagroup.com
Fri Aug 25 15:27:46 EST 2000

Boston, MASS; Software Developer; Embedded, C++, Real-Time, VxWorks, Tornado

Title: Real Time Embedded Software Developer
Location: North Boston, MASS (Off the I95)
Compensation: Salaried $68-85,000, good standard benefits
(client will consider assisting in relocation)

Our client is a dominant player in medical and clinical instrumentation
areas and their products are used around the globe. Your experience developing
medical instruments over a full-product lifecycle in an FDA regulated
environment is highly desirable.

Must have: Knowledge in C,  C++,  Real Time Operating Systems, Software
version control, Interrupt Service Routines, Microcontroller Design, Formal
software debug and/or test. VxWorks and Tornado experience a plus.

Responsibilities will include review, design and implementation of embedded
software for scientific instrumentation systems.  This includes generation
of Software Functional Specifications, Software Design specifications
and code generation using C and C++ for real-time embedded systems.

Please refer to JO# 13099RJS in your response.

Richard Steinman; Team Leader
Career Marketing Associates
rjs at cmagroup.com
http://www.cmagroup.com
Staffing & Consulting Solutions Since 1968