Silent Mutagenesis Software

Kjeld Olesen kol at crc.dk
Tue Aug 29 08:10:06 EST 2000

Hi:

There is the old Silmut which run in DOS on a PC.
I have modified the old enzyme database to include the most common 100 (limit) 6bp cutters.
Let me know if you want me to send you the progra,, which is only about 42 kbyte in size.

Kjeld Olesen

kargiver wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am looking for software that will provide silent mutagenesis rENDO
> analysis for a specific sequence.  ANyone have suggestions?  I can run
> it either on a Mac or a PC.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg

Kjeld Olesen, Ph.D.                 Phone:      (+45) 3327 5309
Carlsberg Research Laboratory       Fax:        (+45) 3327 4764
Department of Yeast Breeding        E-mail:     kol at crc.dk
Gamle Carlsberg Vej 10
DK-2500 Copenhagen Valby
D E N M A R K