Windows port of contig assembly program

Malay curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Thu Aug 31 02:43:12 EST 2000

Thanks Don And Neil:

What I really want to do is this:

I want scriptable access to the programs. I am not sure about Seqpup ( I am
helpless Don :-( ). I am using a 32 MB RAM Intel machine where Swing Classes
simply refuses to run. A DOS executable/ will be exactly what I want. And
the program should be absolutely free (GNU sense), so that I can play around
with the code.

I could not manage to see Seqpup, Don. Does it access CAP as native code?
Umm... I'll check the code myself!

Malay
Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007
I N D I A

Fax: (00-91)40-7171195
Phone: (00-91)40-7172241
-----
Dime: a dollar with all the taxes taken out.
-----
curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in

---