Software Piracy - and spamming - does not pay

Richard P. Grant rgrant at netscape.net
Thu Aug 31 03:41:58 EST 2000

Earlier this week someone was advertising pirated Mac software.

That account has now been closed:

QUOTE:

   Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail.

   I appreciate your bringing this matter to our attention. I  have
closed the
   account you reported in accordance with the Hotmail Terms of Service
(TOS). It
   is a strict violation of the TOS for our members to send
objectionable material
   of any kind or nature using our service.

   You can view our rules and regulations at:

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/dasp/hminfo_shell.asp?content=tos

   Hotmail has comprehensive online help available to you. For more
information on
   Hotmail features, functions, and issues, click the "Help" button on
the
   horizontal navigation bar.

   Sincerely,

   Cynthia

   MSN Hotmail Customer Support

   Click on this link to let us know how we are doing:
   http://msn.surveyhost.com/hotmail/