Windows port of contig assembly program

Malay curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Thu Aug 31 12:18:32 EST 2000

Thanks David! But I guess you won't let me see your source code :-) But I
guess I have no other option. Why don't you compile it as a stand alone
executable?

http://website.lineone.net/~molbio/index.htm
> If you're interested in using the dll from your own program, let me know
and
> I'll send the details of the parameters required.

Malay
Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007
I N D I A

Fax: (00-91)40-7171195
Phone: (00-91)40-7172241
-----
Dime: a dollar with all the taxes taken out.
-----
curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in

---