ReViewing Vision

Roberto Cesar cesar at
Wed Feb 16 15:01:00 EST 2000

Dear All:

We have prepared a comprehensive survey of the WWW covering a series of
issues related to vision, including computer vision, image processing,
computer graphics, neuroscience, artificial intelligence and many, many
more areas. This on-line review, which has recently been accepted for
the InterJournal (, includes more than 300
sites rated and commented, organized as a hypertext document.

The review can be found at: or

We would be very grateful if you could help disseminating this review
and include a pointer to it in your homepage. The URL at your homepage
can be included by the inserting the following HTML code in your site:

<A HREF="">ReVision: Reviewing
Vision in the WEB!</A>

Suggestions and criticisms will also be very welcomed. We intend to
update the survey periodically.

Thanks in advance,

Luciano Costa (luciano at
Roberto M. Cesar Jr (cesar at