Literature alert tool

Bastien Chevreux chevreux at
Thu Feb 17 08:21:12 EST 2000

On 17 Feb 2000 12:51:56 GMT, Peter C. Tribble <ptribble at> wrote:
>> Are you sure on that adress? All I get there are pages from an irisch ISP.
>Your web browser is either broken or outdated. is
>virtual hosted on an Irish ISP,, but if your browser is
>working correctly then it should ask for, and you will get, pubcrawler.

I tried it both with NS and lynx, with and without proxies. As I tried 5
minutes again, it worked. Strange. But thanks anyway.

   Dipl.-Inform. Med. Bastien Chevreux  --  b.chevreux at
 Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum Heidelberg -- Abteilung Molekulare Biophysik
    Im Neuenheimer Feld 280 -- 69120 Heidelberg -- Phone: +49 6221 42 2336
    -It's mine.  =Nope, it's my one.   *CRASH*   =Alright. It WAS yours.