A survey of commonly used web services

Malay curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Thu Feb 17 13:55:48 EST 2000

Dear Netters:

I am currently working on a software for web based sequence analysis. For
that I want your help. I require informations regarding what are the most
commonly used web-based services, particularly for sequence retrieval,
analysis, database searches, PCR, phylogeny, protein secondary and tertiary
structure analysis etc. Please also let me know what you want to see in such
a software.

All this informations I require urgently. I am planning to release a
prototype of the software  at the end of this month. The software will be in
public domain with no commercial affiliation.

Please help!

Malay

Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007
I N D I A

Fax: (00-91)40-7171195
Phone: (00-91)40-7172241
-----
Cataholic: Can't stop bringing cats home.
-----
curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in

---