Modified alert tool: WAS Literature alert tool

Nirav Merchant nirav at arl.arizona.edu_no_spam
Thu Feb 17 19:13:16 EST 2000

Greetings Folks,
   Based on feed back from Guenter and few other ... I have modified the
query field to be 255 characters long which is the maimum allowable under
Mysql [ after which I will have to make it a blob].
    I plan to change the code to correctly use the new Pubmed system in
the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for your feed back.

regards,
Nirav