Modified alert tool: WAS Literature alert tool

CSC un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Feb 18 04:17:41 EST 2000

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Nirav Merchant wrote:

>     I plan to change the code to correctly use the new Pubmed system in
> the next 2 weeks.

I have added it to our list of links anyway
(http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de/menu/biounit/relatedres.html)

Kind regards,

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
 - Genius -         German Cancer Research Center DKFZ           European
 The German         Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)               Data
 EMBnet             INF 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany           Resource
 node               phone ++49 6221-4223-42    fax -33              (EDR)
* The Biocomputing Service Group:      http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de *