Anybody here make/market biology shareware?

Randall Oelerich randall at mindquest.net
Tue Feb 22 17:58:26 EST 2000

Anybody here on this newsgroup market biology/science shareware
that they would be willing to let me store and allow downloads of
from my educational website, mindquest.net?

I have a computing page on my website; I would like to be able to
offer free shareware downloads with one click, rather than using
links and having visitors have to leave my site, navigate links
at other websites, etc. In other words, make it quick and simple
for shareware downloads.

Learn and Explore Science/Biology
@<http://mindquest.net>
+Recommend <http://mindquest.net> to a friend and you could