Python Module for sequence alignments.

Ognen Duzlevski ogd116 at
Mon Jul 10 17:58:18 EST 2000

I have played with the dynamic programming algorithm for obtaining
sequence alignments -> beta-beta-beta code is at

I toyed with the idea of parallelizing the whole dynamic programming
algorithm - further more, writing as bunch of parallelized agents sitting
around on a local network and crunching on the same sequence database - I
believe (hope) this would speed up things greatly.

I used the dynamic programming algorithm explained

Best regards,
Ognen Duzlevski