Problem with MacPattern and BLOCKS+ dataset

nospam at nospam at
Mon Jul 31 07:19:34 EST 2000

This message has been posted by:  m.mitchell at (Mike Mitchell)

In article <8m3op7$866$1 at>, nospam at wrote:

> I was trying to index the January release of BLOCKS+ with MacPattern 3.6
> but I got an error message that the "File contains too many entries.
> Truncated to 10000 entries." Unfortunately this release of BLOCKS+ has
> 10532 entries!

I've just realised that I should have been using the July release, so the
"problem" is a bit larger - about 10,800 entries. HELP!!!

Michael Mitchell                 "Smoke me a kipper,
User Support                  I'll be back for breakfast."
Molecular Biology Software      Ace Rimmer, Test Pilot
+44 (0)171 269 3115                BBC-TV Red Dwarf           ENFJ