Blast search updater under Redhat 6.1?

nospam at nospam.net nospam at nospam.net
Mon Jun 5 08:39:19 EST 2000

Wondering if anyone else has come across this.  Trying to use the
University of Victoria BSU perl script using the Redhat 6.1 package and
the latest blastcl3.  No problem with blastcl3 working.  The script
seems to make the correct command line, but the index.html file
generated fails to list the output html files.  It outputs "results not
found" when the results are there in the same directory.  The path
statements I put into the script seem to be correct.  The input is
found, and the output goes where it's supposed to.  All I can think of
is that there's some incompatibility issue.  Anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
Mike Holloway
holloway-1 at medctr.osu.edu