Blast search updater under Redhat 6.1?

Dr. Greg Quinn greg at franklin.burnham-inst.org
Mon Jun 5 13:53:29 EST 2000

I think Chris Upton set up a bulletin board to discuss BSU issues.

nospam at nospam.net wrote:
: Wondering if anyone else has come across this.  Trying to use the
: University of Victoria BSU perl script using the Redhat 6.1 package and
: the latest blastcl3.  No problem with blastcl3 working.  The script
: seems to make the correct command line, but the index.html file
: generated fails to list the output html files.  It outputs "results not
: found" when the results are there in the same directory.  The path
: statements I put into the script seem to be correct.  The input is
: found, and the output goes where it's supposed to.  All I can think of
: is that there's some incompatibility issue.  Anyone else seen this?
:
: Thanks,
: Mike Holloway
: holloway-1 at medctr.osu.edu
:

Computational Biology Group
The Burnham Institute
(formerly La Jolla Cancer Research Inst.)
10901 North Torrey Pines road
La Jolla
CA92037

Phone:(619) 646 3103