NetPrimer does not work???

PN pnokelai at whoccr.oulu.fi_no_spam
Fri Jun 9 09:09:04 EST 2000

Hi there,

Does anybody know why NetPrimer (in
http://www.PremierBiosoft.com/netprimer.html)
does not work?
Or does it work in somebody else's computer?

In my case I think that Applet is running because there is a text in the

window of Netscape saying "NetPrimerApplet running". The program allows
me
to type in a sequence and even the light in the analyze button turns on
when
I type the 10th letter. But when I click the analyze button nothing
happens.
Did I forget something very simple or is there something strange going
on? I
also tried it in another PC where I even updated Netscape to 4.73 and
program still kept silence.
Any ideas?

Regards,
PN

--
If you want to reply, please remove "_no_spam" from my email address.