NetPrimer does not work???

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Fri Jun 9 12:01:06 EST 2000

netprimer works very nicely on my PC.  Of course, on IE 5.0 and above, it
shows a version recognition problem, but the applet runs smoothly.  I
regularly analyse my primers on  it.  Probably, you may be missing a few
class files or something which does the work of analysis (Java is not my cup
of tea, by the way).
    I will be glad to attach a netprimer as a self extractable file for you
if  you need mine.
   bye
cheers
jayakumar

R. JAYAKUMAR
CSIR- Senior Research Fellow
Dept. of Molecular Microbiology,
School of Biotechnology,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai - 625 021.
India
email: jakku at usaf.org
tel: +91-452-858471-374
efax: (603)-688-4665
web: http://members.tripod.com/~jakspage
"There is a possible even in imPOSSIBLE"