5.5 cents/min Long Distance Calling. All Day. No Fees!

LD334587 at cenet.chonbuk.ac.kr LD334587 at cenet.chonbuk.ac.kr
Mon Jun 12 01:39:42 EST 2000

Dear bio-software at net.bio.net,

          5.5 cents/min. state to state calling, All Day, No Fees!

...and great international rates for residents INSIDE and OUTSIDE
the USA.

- Rates apply all day, every day.
- No monthly fees or minimums!
- 6 second billing increments!
- Commercial or residential.
- 5.5 cents a minute 800/888 service.
- Great international rates!
- Direct billing available.

.. and International Callback for residents outside the US.

We are also looking for agents worldwide to market our services.
Great Business Opportunity!

For details, contact us at 	t.jackson at urgentmail.com

For service information, please type "5.5" in the subject line.
For agent information, please type "agent" in the subject line.

Please include your full name when requesting agent information. Thanks.

---