NetPrimer does not work???

Simon Andrews simon.andrews at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 12 07:57:53 EST 2000

There may be a problem using Netprimer under some versions of Netscape.
It will work, but is extremely slow.  On my machine the Netprimer applet
will load under IE4 in about 15 secs, but takes over 3 min using
Netscape 4.5.  This is from a local copy of the program so network
performance shouldn't be an issue.  Once it has loaded it works fine
under either browser.