Anyone running BSU or DBWatcher on Linux?

Scott Givan sgivan at primus.ca
Sun Jun 18 01:36:30 EST 2000

I have some experience with BSU.  In order for BSU to properly set-up the
final index.html file, your sequence files should be of a certain format.
The files in your 'indir' must have the same name as what is present after
the '>' in the first line of the file (the files should be in FASTA format).
For example:

>Gene1
AACCTG...

The above file should be called 'Gene1' in your 'indir'.  Once you get all
of the files in your 'indir' in this format, I think some of your problems
will be solved.

scott