Artificial Neural Network

Bastien Chevreux chevreux at
Mon Mar 6 10:23:18 EST 2000

On 2 Mar 2000 12:26:28 GMT, Philippe Lebrun
<nospamplease.plebrun at> wrote:
>In article <rh-0103001609040001 at>,
>	rh at (Robert Hartley) writes:
>> Hello All.
>> Is there a programme for ANN like NEUframe that is afordable to a student.
>> EG 100ukp. I want to have ANN annalysis of cell dimensions and
>> other groupings.
>There is a contributed neural network module in Scilab
>( Or else the Stuttgart Neural
>Network simulator, but I can't find the address right now.

   Dipl.-Inform. Med. Bastien Chevreux  --  b.chevreux at
 Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum Heidelberg -- Abteilung Molekulare Biophysik
    Im Neuenheimer Feld 280 -- 69120 Heidelberg -- Phone: +49 6221 42 2336
    -It's mine.  =Nope, it's my one.   *CRASH*   =Alright. It WAS yours.