Info needed on "bio-math" business

Jamie Xme at
Sun Mar 12 13:53:42 EST 2000

Info needed on "bio-math" business

I'm trying to do some background research in preparation for a job

I'd like any information (like a web address) of companies or
consulants offering mathematical and statistical modelling services to
problems in the biomedical and environmental sciences.
(My search using the standard search engines hasn't been fruitful.)

My interview is on the 20th of March so, if you have any information,
please email me (removing the "Xs'") because my newsgroup reader isn't
updated very often.

I'd appeciate any infromation you might have about these kinds of

Thanking you in advance for your help.

EMAIL  Xjamie3 at
Note: remove all X's from my email address in order to send email to me (it's an "anti-spamming" thingy.)