DNAStrider for the PC???

Dr. Greg Quinn greg at franklin.burnham-inst.org
Fri Mar 17 02:19:06 EST 2000

FWIW, DNAStrider works pretty well running in vMac (a free mac emulator
framework) on a PC or Unix box.

Someone else advertized a program called DNATools (I think that was it's
name?) in this group a few days back, which seems to do a few useful
things and doesn't look that expensive.

Joel Sevinsky (sevinsky at colorado.edu) wrote:
: Hello All,
: Anyone know of a good DNA analysis program for the PC that has all the
: functionality and ease of DNAStrider on the Mac?  I have already looked at
: GCK for the PC and it is a little too expensive and doesn't have all the
: features of DNAStrider.  Thanks.
: Joel Sevinsky

Computational Biology Group
The Burnham Institute
(formerly La Jolla Cancer Research Inst.)
10901 North Torrey Pines road
La Jolla
Phone:(619) 646 3103
Email: greg at franklin.ljcrf.edu