DNAStrider for the PC???

Ruth McMahon Ruth.McMahon at ucd.ie
Thu Mar 23 06:08:11 EST 2000

Hello,
I tried the DNAssist program, but it seems to open all my files as protein, even
if they are nucleotide designated files in fasta or GCG. It also doesn't seem to
allow me to cut from any other editor into DNAssist. Has any one solved a similar
problem?

Thanks,

Ruth

--

Ruth McMahon, Ph.D.,                                Tel: 353-1-706-2815
Biotechnology Centre,                               Fax: 353-1-269-2016

---