DNATools news letters
Soeren W. Rasmussen
swr at crc.dk
Thu May 25 08:10:33 EST 2000
Dear DNATools user,
In an attempt to keep registred users of DNATools informed about
improvements, additions and bugfixes, News Letters will be published at
irregular intervals. To receive these communications you need to
register your copy of DNATools.
Remember that demo-licences are free of charge and can be extended for
as long as you wish.
The newest revision, 5.1.696 includes two new functions:
1. A facility for producing FastA formatted multi-sequence files with
custom-designed definition lines.
2. A fully automated facility for composing EST submission files for
and some refinements to the following old batch functions:
1. Blast search with the blastcl3 client software.
2. Blast search via blast-mail.
3. Auto-parsing of the search results into sequence headers.
4. Local blast search on formatdb generated databases.
Visit the homepage to read more about functions included in DNATools.
Dr. scient. Soeren W. Rasmussen
Carlsberg Laboratory, Department of Yeast Genetics
10 Gl. Carlsbergvej, DK-2500, Copenhagen, Denmark
phone: 45 3327 5230, mail: swr at crc.dk
DNATools sequencing software:
More information about the Bio-soft