BioFlo III/3000 fermentor software

Mikkel Holmen Andersen mha at imsb.au.dk
Fri Nov 10 06:19:14 EST 2000

Hi,

During the last 3 years I have been working on a freeware fermentor control
program which currently can be used with a range of B. Braun BioStat
fermentors.

I would like to expand the applicability of the program to the BioFlo
III/3000 fermentors. However, I do not have access to these types of
instruments and thus would like to get in touch with uses of such.

If you want free software for you BioFlo III/3000 fermentor system the go to
the BioStat Fermentor Control program homepage at FoxyLogic.com and download
the Test tool. Run this program and Email me the Run.log. The information in
the file will help me to complete the program support for the BioFlo
III/3000 fermentor.

On the BioStat Fermentor Control program homepage at FoxyLogic.com you can
find more information on how to help.

Regards,
Mikkel Holmen Andersen
FoxyLogic.com