PSIPRED2 available for download

David Jones jones at thionin.brunel.ac.uk
Mon Oct 16 13:40:39 EST 2000

  BRUNEL UNIVERSITY BIOINFORMATICS GROUP, UXBRIDGE, UNITED KINGDOM
Announcing Release 2 of PSIPRED Protein Secondary Structure Predictor

PSIPRED2 is a revamped version of our secondary structure prediction
program which is currently implemented on the PSIPRED Web site
(http://insulin.brunel.ac.uk/psipred).

A beta test version of PSIPRED2 is now available in source code form, and
can be downloaded from our FTP server at URL:

ftp://insulin.brunel.ac.uk/pub/PSIPRED

Please note that PSIPRED2 is Copyright software, but may be used
freely by both academic and commercial researchers. The software may not
be sold or incorporated into commercial software packages.