Please help!!

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Thu Oct 19 06:35:12 EST 2000

hi.,.

  could you reformat your question in a more legible manner.  Firstly, there
is no pause button in the start button,  and IE need not always display that
message.  Let us know what exactly is the error displayed on the error
window and what sort of error window is that.. ie., is it an explorer error
window or is it an IE error window.
    Do you use a virus scanner, and what sort and the virus update month.
I may be able to help you if I have the above information
jayakumar