ProtComp - Version 2: Program for Identification of sub-cellular localization

nospam at our.site nospam at our.site
Tue Oct 24 03:56:13 EST 2000

This message has been posted by:  m.mitchell at REMOVE-THIS-TO-SENDicrf.icnet.uk (Mike Mitchell)

In article <200010231808.AA3264545096 at mail.softberry.com>,
webmaster at mail.softberry.com ("webmaster") wrote:

> ProtComp - Version 2: Program for Identification of sub-cellular localization
> of Eukaryotic proteins

For those of us who didn't see the original announcement a URL would have
been nice. Unless you don't want people to use it :-)

--
Michael Mitchell                 "Smoke me a kipper,
User Support                  I'll be back for breakfast."