ProtML in molphy-2.3b3

Andrea Hansen webmaster at
Wed Sep 6 12:23:09 EST 2000

Daniel Leonard <leonard at datura.BCH.UMontreal.CA> writes:
> I have been testing protml in molphy-2.3b3.
> I have not been able to find any contact adresses of the authors.

Here are the adresses:

Jun Adachi  adachi at
  Department of Statistical Science,
  The Graduate University for Advanced Study
  4-6-7 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106, Japan

Masami Hasegawa  hasegawa at
  The Institute of Statistical Mathematics
  4-6-7 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106, Japan

Found at this site:

Institut fuer Botanik III    Tel +49 211 81 12339
Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet  Fax +49 211 81 13554
Universitaetsstr.1           email : webmaster at
40225 Duesseldorf