Screensaver aids cancer fight

Richard P. Grant rpg14 at yahoo.co.uk.invalid
Thu Apr 5 04:26:47 EST 2001

it gets funnier.  I received 2 emails from UD customer support about
Mac/Linux support, saying more or less the same thing.

Essentially they're working on an alpha for Linux, no plans for Mac,
because they are a 'start-up company' with 'only' 50 (or 55, depending
which email) employees and wanted to go for the 'lowest hanging fruit'.

Now that to me sounds like (a) a waste of human talent (a startup wioth
'only 50 employees'  PLEASE!!  They should be changing the world with
that number of people)  and (b) a profit-making organization.

Comments?

Needles to say, I shan't bother with these guys until they can get their
act together.

Richard P. Grant                                     MRC Lab of Mol Biol
rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk   http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/
               -- 'There's your answer, Fishbob!' --

---